Benefits of membership:
- Support and advice from experts.
- Tell us about your literary events and we will add them to our much-read calendar on the website.
- An opportunity to share experience with other societies/groups.
- Increase your membership by being listed on our website.
- Access to ALSo…, the journal of the ALS, produced annually.
- Your members automatically become members of the ALS, through your affiliation.
- If you are a small society, just starting up or with a special project, you can apply to us for a small grant (£50 max) if you are a member.
Rates per annum
1 to 99 members £10
100 to 499 members £15
500 to 999 members £20
1,000 plus members £25
For overseas membership, please add £4 to the above.
How do you join?
To join, please send a cheque for the appropriate sum (made payable to the Alliance of Literary Societies) to Julie Shorland, ALS Membership Secretary, 22 Beeches Road, Kidderminster DY11 5HF, stating the name of your society/group, website (if applicable), and contact name, address, telephone number and email address.
If you need more information first, please email from the contact us page